- IF YOUR PET IS EXPEREINCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, YOU SHOULD SEEK IMMEDIATE EMERGENCY VETRINARY CARE.
- The Services are designed to assist you with making non-emergency care decisions regarding your pet. They are not a substitute for professional veterinary advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Vetsdirect does not represent that any health, behavior, wellness suggestions, or recommendations provided will be safe, appropriate, or effective for your pet. Any advice provided by Vetsdirect is for your decision support purposes to assist you in making a care decision for your pet only.
- Vetsdirect staff cannot prescribe or recommend medications, diagnose diseases, provide “second opinions”, or provide any other medical advice that necessitates a corresponding physical exam and/or legal veterinary-client-patient relationship. They will be able to field questions surrounding triage of an ill animal to help the pet owner determine if the pet needs immediate veterinary intervention.
- You may incur charges if you call from a cell phone; please contact your provider for more details. By supplying your telephone number, you have given consent to contact you at the number you provided (including through auto-dialed, pre-recorded, artificial voice and/or text messages) so they may assist you with your questions, and you hereby expressly consent to any such calls or texts - even if your phone number is on any corporate, state or national Do Not Call list or registry - and to have such calls monitored and/or recorded for record-keeping, compliance, security and quality-assurance purposes.
- Your insurance company and Vetsdirect are not related entities and are not agents of one another. Disclaimer of Warranties
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER VETSDIRECT NOR YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY MAKE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE. VETSDIRECT AND YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE. VETSDIRECT AND YOU INSURANCE COMPANY DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED. THE SITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- Limitation of Liability
- Limitation of Time to File Claims
- SHOULD A DISPUTE ARISE BETWEEN YOU AND VETSDIRECT OR YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY REGARDING USE OF THE SERVICES, CONCERNING THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE TERMS, THE BREACH OF SAME BY ANY PARTY HERETO, ANY DATA SUBMITTED BY YOU, OR THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT THE DISPUTE FOR RESOLUTION BY ARBITRATION BEFORE THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS THEN CURRENT COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES AND THE SUPPLEMENTARY PROCEDURES FOR CONSUMER RELATED DISPUTES (COLLECTIVELY, "AAA RULES"), AS MODIFIED BY THESE TERMS. SUCH ARBITRATION SHALL BE ADMINISTERED BY A SINGLE ARBITRATOR. The arbitrator is bound by these Terms and must issue a written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which an award is based. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, except that issues relating to the scope and enforceability of the arbitration provisions in this Section are for a court to decide. ANY AWARD RENDERED SHALL BE FINAL AND CONCLUSIVE TO THE PARTIES, AND A JUDGMENT THEREON MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION. YOU MAY OPT OUT OF THIS ARBITRATION REQUIREMENT BY NOTIFYING YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY IN WRITING AT THE ADDRESS ON YOUR INSURANCE IDENTIFICATION CARD THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER USING THIS SERVICE.