At PetPartners, we value the awesome work that animal shelters and rescue groups accomplish. Our team wants to help support the great work that is done, so we have rolled out a new program purposely for shelters and rescue groups. It’s a simple program that helps both the organization and the new pet parent.
PetPartners provides 30 days of coverage for the newly adopted dogs and cats. We understand that the transition into a new home can come with a few unexpected events; and want to help make this easier. We know this will help the adoption and return rates for the shelters and rescue groups.
How Does It Work?
- We help you implement and provide the materials needed.
- At adoption you give the certificate for trial to the pet parents which they activate online or by phone.
- If dog or cat gets injured or ill, they go to ANY vet and submit a claim to us and we cover 80% of the eligible costs.
- The shelter or rescue receives continued partnership opportunities from PetPartners
Benefits for Shelters & Rescues
- Peace of mind – know each dog and cat will have protection as they leave your care
- Lower returns because of medical expenses
- Easy implementation
- Continued support and communication
Benefits for Adoptees
- Health coverage for the first 30 days
- Complimentary, no financial information required
- Go to any vet in the US, its territories and Canada
- Roll into a full plan with no additional waiting periods
An accident or illness can happen with a new pet or one you have had for years. PetPartners wants to help pet parents get an easy introduction into pet health insurance. Here is list of common mishaps that are eligible for coverage with our certificate program.
|Incident||Total Treatment Cost|
|hit by a car||$792.00|