At PetPartners, we value the inspiring work that animal shelters and rescue groups accomplish, which is why our shelter and rescue program is dedicated to helping with the well-being of each dog and cat for the first month of adoption.
PetPartners provides 30 days of pet insurance coverage for newly adopted dogs and cats in participating shelters and rescues. We understand that the transition into a new home can come with a few unexpected surprises and want to give pet parents peace of mind during the first month as their pet adjusts.
How does it work?
- We provide materials for you to share with families who adopt.
- At adoption, you give the 30 days of pet insurance form to the new pet parents.
- Pet parents can activate the coverage online or by phone.
- If the pet gets injured or ill within the coverage period, pet parents can visit ANY licensed vet and submit a claim to us.
- You will receive continued partnership opportunities from PetPartners.
Interested in learning more?
Contact us at email@example.com and provide the name of your shelter or rescue, your location, and primary contact information so we can get in touch to answer your questions! Or give us a call at 919-926-2728.
Benefits for you
- Easy partnership implementation
- Peace of mind – know each dog and cat will have protection as they leave your care
- Continued support and communication
- Lower pet returns because of medical expenses
Benefits for adoptees
- Accident and illness coverage for 30 days
- Complimentary, no financial information required to activate
- Go to any vet in the US and Canada
- Roll into an annual plan with no additional waiting periods
Examples of eligible claims
An accident or illness can happen with a new pet or one you have had for years. PetPartners wants to help pet parents get an easy introduction into pet health insurance. Here is a list of some eligible conditions, diagnostics and treatments.
- Broken bones
- Ear infections
- Toxin ingestion
- Prescription medications
- X-rays, CT scans & MRI