Did you know, pet insurance is one of the fastest growing and most in-demand employee benefits in today’s market?
If you’ve been thinking about offering pet insurance as an employee benefit, now is a good time to start! PetPartners Employer Benefits program can provide your employees with this benefit quickly and hassle-free.
Why Offer Pet Insurance?
Pet insurance has seen rapid growth in recent years and is quickly becoming an integral part of pet healthcare. Most pet owners think of their pets as family and want to provide them with the same quality medical care as their human family.
There is a constant buzz being generated by pet insurance. This benefit is popping up across the group and individual marketplace. You can provide this benefit and show current and future employees that you care about their WHOLE family!
As one of the first pet insurance providers in the United States, PetPartners has been providing affordable, comprehensive pet health insurance to dogs and cats in all 50 states since 2002.
PetPartners serves as the exclusive pet insurance provider for two of the most highly-regarded purebred dog and cat registries in the United States. The American Kennel Club since 2003; and the Cat Fanciers’ Association since 2006.
PetPartners customizable policy options provide comprehensive coverage ranging from accident and illness coverage to preventative and wellness care. Policies allow pet owners to create a plan that fits their individual needs and budget.+
Why Choose PetPartners
The PetPartners Employer Benefits Program allows you to offer the benefit of pet insurance quickly and easily. See what PetPartners can do for you and your employees.
- No enrollment fee
- No minimum participation requirements
- Fast, simple implementation
- Options for direct pay or payroll deduction
- Employees self-enroll online or by phone
- Employer group discount
- Dedicated account manager
- Digital marketing material provided
- Comprehensive, affordable coverage
- Customizable coverage, deductible and limits
- Optional plan enhancements available
- Wellness and routine care options
- Self-enroll online or by phone
- Enroll or cancel at any time
- Fast claim turnaround
- Access to experienced Customer Service Team
For more information, contact our Channel Development Manager today. To reach by phone, call 919-926-2727.