Today's top talent expects more than the typical employee benefits package. Employees are increasingly prioritizing companies with a unique company culture and a benefits package that includes a little something extra. If you've been thinking about offering pet insurance as an employee benefit, now is a good time to start!
Why offer pet insurance?
Pet insurance has seen rapid growth in recent years and is quickly becoming an integral part of dog a cat owners' pet healthcare plans. Most owners consider their pets family and want to provide them with the same quality healthcare as their human family.
- According to the American Pet Products Association, there are 85 million families in the US that own pets.
- Data from a survey by the Human Animal Bond Research Institute indicates that companies who show they value pets as family members attract more candidates and have an increased employee retention rate.
- Employees are better able to focus at work when they aren't worrying over a sick or injured pet and unable to afford treatment.
As one of the first pet insurance providers in the United States, PetPartners has helped pet owners afford high-quality veterinary care for their pets with affordable, comprehensive pet insurance policies for dogs and cats.
We have served as the exclusive pet insurance partner of the American Kennel Club since 2003.
- Customizable policy options - choose your own coverage, deductible and limits.
- Coverage options for accidents, illnesses, wellness care and more!
- Access to the 24/7 Vet Helpline included with every policy.
- Personalized customer portal for easy access to policy documents and claims.
- Self-enroll online or by phone - enroll or cancel anytime
- Fast claim turnaround
- No fees
- Fast, simple implementation
- Options for employee direct pay or payroll deduction
- Employees self-enroll online or by phone
- Employer group discount
- Digital marketing material provided
For more information, contact our Channel Development Manager today. To reach by phone, call 919-926-2728.