Did you know, pet insurance is one of the fastest growing and most in-demand employee benefits in today's market?
That means if your clients are not already asking you about pet insurance, they will be soon! Our broker program can provide you with the tools necessary to help your clients improve their benefits plan!
Why offer pet insurance?
Pet insurance is similar to human health insurance, but for dogs and cats. It allows pet owners to afford the healthcare needs of their pets by reimbursing for costly veterinary bills. A pet insurance policy can cover anything from accidents, illnesses, emergency care and wellness.
- Pet insurance has seen rapid growth in recent years and is quickly becoming an integral part of pet healthcare.
- Most pet owners think of their pets as family and want to provide them with the same quality medical care as their human family.
- According to an American Pet Products Association 2019-2020 survey, approximately 67% of U.S. households (85 millions families) own a pet.
- Companies with pet-friendly benefits such as pet insurance and dog-friendly offices attract top talent and have higher retention rates.
As one of the first pet insurance providers in the United States, PetPartners has been providing affordable, comprehensive pet health insurance to dogs and cats in all 50 states since 2002. PetPartners has served as the exclusive pet insurance partner for the American Kennel Club since 2003 through the AKC Pet Insurance brand.
About the program
- No enrollment fee
- Fast, simple implementation
- Clients self-enroll online or by phone
- Employer group discount
- Dedicated account manager
- Digital marketing material provided
For your clients
- Comprehensive, affordable pet insurance coverage
- Customizable coverage, deductible and limits
- Wellness and routine care options
- Self-enroll online or by phone
- Access to the 24/7 Vet Helpline
- Personalized customer portal
For more information, contact our Channel Development Manager today. To reach by phone, call 919-926-2728.